MuzicNotez: First off, it’s an honor to be doing this interview with you, thanks for taking the time to sit down with us.
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: My pleasure. Thank you as well for the opportunity to do the interview also for posting my music and story.
MuzicNotez: What motivated you to start creating music? What age did you begin?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: I was always into music as a kid I started out listening to boys 2 men alot r&b was always my favorite from R Kelly to Babyface. I remember I had a old tape player that recorded voices and I would play instrumentals and rap on cassette tapes as kid in the 6th grade and rap for the girls at school I was always the ladies man.
Website: View Website »
MuzicNotez: Who were your musical influences, idols, or bands growing up that have helped mold you into the musician you are today? Or helped mold the music that you create?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: Just to name a few inspirations
Bone Thugs n Harmony
3 6 Mafia
Boys 2 Men
B.G. & Juvenile
MuzicNotez: What’s the ultimate goal you want your music to achieve, or for you to achieve in your career as a musician? Any particular message you wish to send?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: I plan to make music my 9-5 I just started receiving royalties so trust the process hopefully in a year if I keep u what I’m doing this will be my job.
MuzicNotez: What’s the greatest concert you’ve ever been to or performed?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: I don’t perform a lot but once I signed up to perform in my city and when I got there it was America’s Got Talent. I had no clue and we did horribly but it was a lot of people and judges so it was great experience.
MuzicNotez: Your latest release is ‘Girl Next Door’, what inspired this?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: My single “girl next door” was inspired by Pretty Ricky. I have mostly female fans so I try to do music for them. In the second verse I mentioned Pretty Ricky & Spectacular.
MuzicNotez: You’re largest inspiration is Pretty Ricky, how come?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: Pretty Ricky came out at a time when I was trying to find myself as an artist. They had the sound, style & look I was looking for. I always did love music but they added that gangsta twist that made me wanna be like them. I’m the new Pretty Ricky all in one.
MuzicNotez: How would you describe your music?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: I call my music Ghetto Baby Making Music – my music is emotional real life stories, pain , relationship problems basically all the pain in my life is expressed through my music. I don’t have to many happy songs. I make a lot of love music as well a mixture of r&b/trap.
MuzicNotez: What else are you working on? What can we expect to see and hear from you in the future?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: Just released two new features one from Sticky Fingaz & the other from Killah Priest of Wu Tang (on YouTube now) also I’m working on a documentary of my life called THE PAIN BEHIND THE SMILE bio is available now. I drop music constantly just hooked up with some big name beat producers. Stay looking out also working on a new music video haven’t made one in a while.
MuzicNotez: Anything else you wish to say about yourself or your music? Any message for your fans?
- NITEMxRE N-A DRExMLxND: I wanna thank all my fans all over the world for showing me so much love and support and The Philippines they are my biggest supporters very beautiful people I wish them all the best in life.
Thank God for changing my life and giving me a second chance.
Don’t stop dreaming it’s been 20 years of me dropping music and being over looked but I never quit and now I’m living my dream.