Tips for independent artists to find success with Fiverr
Independent artists all want to eventually turn their passion into profits. To do this, you need to run your music career like a business. Using Fiverr, you can finally utilize affordable, top rated freelancers to succeed in music. As an independent artist, you’re operating without a label, basically running a business on your own. Small businesses utilize freelancers on the Fiverr platform to help boost profits, and so should musicians.
The great thing about outsourcing your tedious tasks to Fiverr, is that you can quickly see their ratings and reviews. This helps you find affordable and talented resources, that are credible. Independent artists typically don’t have huge budgets to work with, so this will ensure you don’t waste your money on sub par help.
What Tasks Can Independent Artists Outsource To Fiverr?
There is a pretty endless list of freelancers on Fiverr, whatever you need, you can find. But with that being said, it can be hard to pin point the best areas to focus on that will actually help turn your passion into profits. What you choose, can depend on your specific skills, and what tasks you personally enjoy doing, or what is a chore for you. If you’re good at graphic design, you can do it on your own. But if it’s not your strong suit, you can hire somebody on Fiverr to do it for you. Same for any other part of your music career.
- Audio Production: Not being on a label, you either have a small home studio, or have to pay to rent studio time. A great way to take your new song to a higher level, is to find a gig on Fiverr to engineer your new track into a hit. Find whatever you need, mixing, mastering, engineering and more.
- Songwriting: Have you ever been in a writers block? Or perhaps you have a good idea for a song, but just don’t know how to bring it to life? Find a songwriter on Fiverr that you can work with to write up lyrics, melodies and chord progressions that fit whatever style or vision you may have.
- Graphic Design: As we previously mentioned, you can find a lot of great graphic designers on Fiverr. Use them to create eye-catching album covers, promotional social media images or even merchandise designs for you to sell and further boost profits. A great image on social media or album cover can really go a long way to bring in new fans.
- Video Production: Videos are quickly becoming the go to medium on all social media. Quick, viral videos or social stories are very important for your brand. But they are time consuming to create, and difficult to get just right. Finding a video producer or editor on Fiverr is a great investment to help produce content for your social pages, and to bring your music to life via music videos.
- Marketing and Promotion: You need a variety of digital marketing to help grow your fan base. On Fiverr you can find quality placements in blogs, magazines and streaming playlists. Plus all sorts of other music marketing campaigns.
These are the 5 most important parts of your music career to focus on if you want to find success as an independent artist. You’ll find high end freelancers on Fiverr to produce top quality music. Top designers to create the images and videos you need to expose your new hit. Then the marketing and promotional resources to further expand your fan base. All for a very affordable price.
How Artists Can Earn Money From Fiverr
As with most businesses, there’s two sides to Fiverr. The buyers and the sellers, the consumers and the providers. If you’re an artist that already excels in some of these areas above, or others, then you don’t need to be the one paying for these services. But you can become one of the freelancers providing that support. This is a great way to further monetize your music career while helping other artists to succeed.
Another great way to earn money through Fiverr as an artist is to create full songs for people, in a unique way. Some ideas include artists selling a unique theme song for individuals, or composing background music for various videos or ads. Look around on Fiverr’s platform to get some ideas. Use your unique skills to come up with a creative resource in your own specific niche.
Using Fiverr Is A Great Way For Independent Artists To Succeed
As you can see by now, Fiverr is a great platform for independent artists to find success. There’s plenty of other resources too that we didn’t list here, as we just focused on what’s most important. But whatever you may need, that you don’t feel like handling yourself, or that you think can be a better quality, just search for it and see what you find. Find a freelancer with a trusted rating and quality reviews. Then send a message, with what you need and get a feel for if they are the best person to work with.
You need to take advantage of everything you can to succeed in a difficult industry. Other musicians are already using Fiverr, if you don’t give it a try, you might be left behind. Start small, see how it helps and go from there.
The opportunities are endless, so it’s hard to list them all here. But you can find some more resources to collaborate with on Fiverr here. Beyond that, we’re always researching to find more useful opportunities for independent artists to succeed. Join the mailing list below to be notified with specific recommendations we have found that can help advance your music career, leading to the success you deserve.