MuzicNotez: First off, it’s an honor to be doing this interview with you, thanks for taking the time to sit down with us.
What motivated you to start creating music? What age did you begin?
- P. Tizzle: Seeing my brothers and their friends rapping and listening to music and seeing and hearing artists like 2pac, biggie, snoop dogg, getto boys and other artists that were out and hot.
Soundcloud: View his Soundcloud »
MuzicNotez: Who were your musical influences, idols, or bands growing up that have helped mold you into the musician you are today? Or helped mold the music that you create?
- P. Tizzle: 2pac, biggie, snoop Dogg, geto boys, nas, 50cents, ja rule, bone thugg, master p, cash money.
MuzicNotez: What’s the ultimate goal you want your music to achieve, or for you to achieve in your career as a musician? Any particular message you wish to send?
- P. Tizzle: To be known everywhere for making real good music that can change life’s, up lift the world communities and neighborhoods.
MuzicNotez: What’s the greatest concert you’ve ever been to or performed?
- P. Tizzle: The biggest concert I’ve done was at a festival we had in are home town and people from everywhere came out it was probably bout 2000 or more people their.
MuzicNotez: One of your bigger releases is the single ‘Got Me F*cked Up’, what inspired this track?
- P. Tizzle: They Got Me Fucked Up Is a big release that I’ve put out and still growing, working with Bentley records out of New York for promo help even though I got my on label dragonfire music.
MuzicNotez: How do you record your music?
- P. Tizzle: I record at home or on my phone and then send it off to other companies I got a deal with to do their job description.
MuzicNotez: What else are you working on? What can we expect to see and hear from you in the future?
- P. Tizzle: somthing different sound that no one doing yet, cause I’m a creator of making my own style and flavor.
MuzicNotez: Anything else you wish to say about yourself or your music? Any message for your fans?
- P. Tizzle: I would say I’m a hard working good personality of what recording artists should look like and talk like with character.